OK, except for taking a break to watch “The Martian” with my son (very good, but the book is better), I spent most of today fixing the orphan Identifiers object, dithering away on documentation for BioGUID.org, and tracking down the source of the memory leak. I think I figured it out, but I need to leave the system alone for 24 hours to make sure (I don’t want to confound performance stats and memory usage with my efforts to monkey around with the underlying system). So, I’ll leave the BioGUID.org site alone tomorrow to get some “clean” stats, and instead crank out some more documentation (data model, etc.). If all goes well, I’ll be back to tweaking performance and increase robustness of the bulk import process, while simultaneously adding more content!